IFB

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Alter-Ego Fashion Blog, a Brief Introduction

Before we begin, I feel that it’s only fair to introduce myself. By that I mean, let’s get a few things straight. I am hardly a fashion veteran, or a fashion Nazi. I go to work in sneakers sometimes and wear grey hoodies when the weather is bad, yes, I know, I can also imagine your pretty face puckered up in disgust.

So I understand if after this erm, overview, you simply kill my page on the basis of inexperience but if you may, take quick peek over those Chanel specs and hear me out. I am not that ignorant to the workings of the fashion world. I may be better at dissecting political statements, but I reckon it would be interesting to see what sprouts from here.

So here it goes, one aspiring fashion writer on a whirlwind adventure fighting the dragons of Ill-Fitting Pants and False Eyelashes…

Cue the theme music; this is going to be one hell of a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment